Saturday, March 8, 2008

Best Friends


Haydin is the best big sister. She always is hugging and loving her sister. Avery now is crawling and trying to walk all over. Haydin will pick up Avery and carry her to me (Haydin out weighs Avery by 10 lbs).

7 comments:

Rachel McEwen said...

Hi Laura, I am so glad you have a blog! That is such a cute picture.

Cairen said...

Cute Pictures, keep up the good blogging!

Katrina said...

You finally found time to blog! That makes me so happy!

jaanderson family said...

Cute pics Laura! Glad youre blogging!

summer c said...

I am also glad you are blogging! Cute pics!
I saw this background paper that you have & when I tried to down load it as my background paper, it came out as a thousand little papers instead of one big background piece. Did you have to change some settings to have it one big piece, or did yours just come up like that?

TiffanyM said...

Laura, your blog is looking cute. I can't wait to see more!! I love you babe!! Lets go spinning.

Taylor Family said...

Ha ha that is so funny! That is just like my girls!! The older one sammi looks so tiny compared to her younger sister Sariah!