Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving

Haydin loves seeing all her cousins. Haydin, Luke and Ryker.

Avery and grandma Becky.


This ended up being the best picture of the bunch. It's extremely difficult to get more than 2 kids to look at a camera.

Haydin, Ryker and Kali. Kali holding the pretend horse.


The kids getting ready for the slumber party. Watching Christmas movies all night long.





Grandma Becky planned a great slumber party. First they opend their Christmas pj's, then did their christmas craft, then played twister. It's a miracle no one got hurt.






The Christmas craft was a great idea. Even Kali and Avery drew pictures.






Grandpa Finn, Avery and Finn.

















Haydin, Finn and Avery.








Carolyn, Avery, Me, Finn, Grandma Joyce and Haydin.







3 comments:

Lindsey said...

Looks like you had a nice Thanksgiving!

Chelsea said...

How fun!!! The pics are great!!!Your kiddies are so cute! And I love the craft!!!!!

The Jones Fam said...

I love Haydins outfit, it is so cute! I also love the Christmas pj's, I need some of those! I feel like I haven't seen you forever, we really need to get together now that we're both back in Nevada!