Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Tuesday Tea

This might have been the best morning ever. We started the day with Gym Cats, then went straight over to Patty Cakes for Tuesday Tea Party. The girls got crowns, decorated cupcakes and colored a pony/unicorn. Haydin has already requested to go back next week.













































7 comments:

KolbyJanine said...

laura that is so cute. next time you go let me know, Bela would totally love it.

Sarah said...

I can't believe how much the girls have grown. Haydin looks so much like you! And both of them are gorgeous!

Miss you!!

finnwildon said...

What a fun tea party. Wish I would have been there.

Chelsea said...

SO SO CUTE! what is this TEA place!?!! I love it!!! Tell me all about it! It looks seriously fun!

Liz's Blog said...

Laura..I had no idea you had a blog!!! It is sooo cute! Jacob is sitting here with me and when I clicked on it from someone else's blog and he saw Hayden's picture, he jumped up and down and said Mom, look..its Hayden in my class! He loves preschool with Hayden. Your pictures are so cute, and the tea place is adorable! my blog is private, but I would love to add you if you want...just give me your email address when I see you. have a wonderful day! Your girls are sooo cute!

Melissa + Brett said...

I'm so glad you're blog's not private anymore! How are you? Your girls are so big! How cute is that tea party place! Is it just some little shop in Vegas? How did you find out about it? I can't wait till Kirra gets a little older and we can do girly stuff!

Ashby Family said...

so fun! That looks a girls day in heaven!