Sunday, March 7, 2010

Disneyland

We finally made it to Disneyland. The highlights were Build A Bear, face painting, ice cream and Minnie and Mickey houses. Every ride we rode on they would cry because it was scary. Two rides were OK, Dumbo and the Carousel. Maybe next year they will be more into it. The awesome poses Avery and Haydin are obsessed with come from watching Disney on Ice.













































2 comments:

Chelsea said...

AWW!!! what adorable kids!!! The face on the tea cups from Avery is SO CUTE! Love the one of them on the chairs too! And I'm totally impressed that you got a family shot, we can never quite make that work.. lol! It looks like it was a great trip!!!

Melissa + Brett said...

Your girls are so cute. You look great too! I love that the rides were too scary for them. :) Oh how I miss Disneyland. I renewed my season pass 2 weeks before we found out we were moving to Texas. Now I plan my trips to Cali to visit family around my black-out dates. :)