Sunday, June 1, 2008

Avery's 1st Birthday


She doesn't mind bows or headbands. But put a birthday hat on her, and she gets upset.
Look who knows how old she is. I am seriously obsessed with how cute she is.
Haydin is very pleased with her gift she got for Avery. The turtle sandbox was a hit, at least it has a lid.

The birthday girl was exhausted and took a little nap on the bear.
We love you Avery. Happy Birthday.













She actually blew this bubble and was extremely excited. I still cannot believe my baby is one year old.

5 comments:

jaanderson family said...

She is so adorable! I cant believe how fast they grow up! I love love love Haydins poses when you pull out the camera! You have to see the ones Jax took of her when we were there last week! It is hilarious! I love your girlies..so cute!

Rachel McEwen said...

Happy birthday Avrie!! YOu are so adorable. I can't wait until your a teenager and torture your parents:)

Domina said...

HaPpY BiRtHdAy AvRiE!!! I can't believe she is already one! It looks like she had a great birthday and the cupcakes look so yummy!

Adrienne said...

If you could figure out how to market those adorable cheeks, you'd be a rich woman!

Chelsea said...

HOW CUTE! love it! Love all the pics! I just thing your girls are so adorable!