Hi Laura! This is Marcie (Monica's sister) Dwain showed me your blog when they were out here last weekend. I hope you don't mind me checking you guys out :) Your girls are so cute!! I'm trying to talk Monica into setting up a blog so we can see lots of pictures of the baby when she's born! I'll have to check back here to see more of your adorable girls! Talk to ya later, Marcie
Laura, Our blog is marcieandben.blogspot.com That would be fun to see you this summer in Moroni. I have a feeling I might be out there a lot! :) See you later, Marcie Batty
So cute! I am so glad you got caught up on your blog, it just may inspire me to do the same thing! Avery cracks me up, she is so cute and wild and full of energy...I'm glad I'm not the only one with a wild child!!!
What a fun picture! You can tell she is so proud of her bubble... Avery is such a pretty little girl and so photogenic! I'm glad she had a great birthday!
11 comments:
The joy on her face is priceless. What a great picture!
Hi Laura! This is Marcie (Monica's sister) Dwain showed me your blog when they were out here last weekend. I hope you don't mind me checking you guys out :) Your girls are so cute!! I'm trying to talk Monica into setting up a blog so we can see lots of pictures of the baby when she's born! I'll have to check back here to see more of your adorable girls! Talk to ya later, Marcie
Laura,
Our blog is marcieandben.blogspot.com
That would be fun to see you this summer in Moroni. I have a feeling I might be out there a lot! :) See you later,
Marcie Batty
so cute, I am glad Avery had a good birthday! She is the cutest little thing ever! that is weird that Sienna & Avery will be in the same grade.
So cute! I am so glad you got caught up on your blog, it just may inspire me to do the same thing! Avery cracks me up, she is so cute and wild and full of energy...I'm glad I'm not the only one with a wild child!!!
I can't believe Avrie is 1, I hope that Kade likes older women so that they can date.
That picture is priceless! Love it! Happy Birthday Avery.
What a fun picture! You can tell she is so proud of her bubble... Avery is such a pretty little girl and so photogenic! I'm glad she had a great birthday!
Avery you are so cute! i can't believe she is one! Lucie will be one at the end of the month! Our babies are growing so fast!
What a sweet little one year old! Sounds like she had a great birthday!
Oh, I wanted to tell you I completely forgot about Peter Piper last week. I hope you all had fun. Next time!
Time for a new post! We are probably going to a movie 10 am Wednesday at Cinedome 12, $1! It's fun, you should come
Post a Comment