Monday, July 7, 2008

4th of July


How cute is this. Haydin is so in love with baby Finn.
What at great 4th of July. Finally got to see my sister's baby Finn (he's one week old). We watched the parade at my parents house then went to town carnival. Haydin thought the parade was terrific and loved getting the candy. It was the shortest parade ever. Avery loved the horses and kept running in the road. Guess it was a good thing the parade was short.
My little Diet Coke drinker.

Getting prepared to catch the candy.


Baby Finn we love you. Haydin couldn't wait to see him. She's the best big sister and cousin.


9 comments:

Catherine Noorda said...

laura those pictures are insane! so cute. how cute is that of hayden holding her baby cousin. i remember those days when my babies used to sleep all the time :) glad you guys had a great 4th.

cat

Cairen said...

I am so glad you got to go home and see your new baby Finn, Haydin and Avery look so cute in their matching dresses. We need to get together, we miss you guys!

Katrina said...

I am glad your home. Lets play!

That coke looks huge when Avery is holding it!

The Jones Fam said...

I love the girl's matching dresses! Did you make the bows? They look great! Thanks for going to spin with me today!

Chelsea said...

such cute pics of the 4th Laura!!! I found you from cairen, Im so adding you!!! Cute little girls! Such a good family!!! :)

Sarah said...

Oh my god, the girls are adorable. They've grown so much in the last year.

I miss you all! I'll keep you posted on my plans to come visit in September. (and you can keep track of me through my blog now too)

lindsay said...

Finn is adorable!!! I am so happy he is finally here, it seems like she has been pregnant forever!!! He is a cutie....your girls look awfully cute holding a boy....what do you think about a baby brother????

Elizabeth Dover said...

I love their little matching outfits and ribbons. Their little cousin is adorable!

Angela said...

How cute! I love the bows and the ones of her holding the baby are so adorable. What a little mommy!