Ellie arrived June 19th weighing 5 lbs 12 oz. She is beautiful and so tiny. It's funny how you can love someone the moment you first see them.
Avery has dolls bigger than this sweet baby girl.
My dad had the best 4th of July holding these 2 new babies.
Haydin pleads to go back to Utah to see her new baby cousins. We can't wait to see them again.
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Baby Ellie
Posted by Laura Larsen at 9:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
She is so TINY! It makes makes me want a baby!
5 lbs is so tiny. I can't believe it. In the last pic there is a baby doll carrier in the background and it looks like it could probably fit the baby:)
So sweet and tiny. It really reminds how big your girls are getting doesn't it? : )
Those are cute pictures! Both of those babies are adorable! How fun for your family to get 2 new babies in one week. I bet your girls just love them!
What a Teeny Tiny baby! I'm sure Haydin and Avery are so happy to have new cousins! How fun!
cute pics laura! that little baby is so tiny! i love it! thanks for a great time in your pool the other day! your backyard rocks!
She is so cute and so TINY! I cannot imagine having a baby that small! I am so jealous that your kids have cousins, I don't think mine ever will!!!
Post a Comment