This is the nursery where the baby cubs play.
Avery enjoyed watching the dolphins. 
Siegfried & Roy's Secret Garden was a blast!!! Bart and I had taken Haydin there when she was 9 month old. Since Grandma Becky and Grandpa Kurt came to visit this weekend, we thought we would try it out again. There are three dolphin pools, lions, tigers andfive baby tiger cubs that are three month old.
Siegfried & Roy's Secret Garden was a blast!!! Bart and I had taken Haydin there when she was 9 month old. Since Grandma Becky and Grandpa Kurt came to visit this weekend, we thought we would try it out again. There are three dolphin pools, lions, tigers andfive baby tiger cubs that are three month old.

6 comments:
I've never been there before. Now I want to take the kids, they would love it. Thanks for the idea!
That looks so fun, I totally want to take my girls there. They would love it! I am glad you had fun with family in town!
i must take my boys there. it looks so fun. i think they'd love it. that picture of your whole family turned out so cute!
love love love these pictures! It looks like great fun!! I figure you must have had a great time! WOW! Great!!!!
This looks like tons of fun! We need to do something fun when I get back. I also need to work out so badly, I've been such a slacker ever since I left......
That looks like so much fun! I should take my family there, we've been to Shark Reef and that was fun but not there yet.
Post a Comment