Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Preschool time

Do you think Haydin is excited for preschool? There was no hesitation, no mommy please don't leave me. That morning she got her backpack (which had nothing in it), and brought me my camera and was ready to go. I'm not sure if she needs a break from me? or Avery? At least she didn't cry.



12 comments:

Catherine Noorda said...

congratulations haydin! we're so glad you get to go to fun school. you and coop are such big kids.

Katrina said...

I am so glad she loves school! I wonder why she hates nursery. It is probably my singing :)

Cairen said...

That is so cute that she is so excited about it! Also the gymnastics sounds so fun, glad Avery is getting her workout there too!

Sarah said...

I can't believe she's old enough to start school!!! It seems like just yesterday you were pregnant with her and we were working at Ann Taylor... ACK!

I miss you guys!!

Chelsea said...

Laura!! How cute! She is so adorable! No fear hu?? Got her mamma's confidence, watch out for that one!!! She is gonna wrap them boys around her little finger! SO CUTE!

Rachel McEwen said...

at least she actually poses pretty for her pictures! I am so glad that she is in school with Kennedy...now the goal is to get Kennedy to leave Haydin's side..if that's possible:)

Brittany said...

Haydin is so dang cute! Hooray for pre-school! I'm so glad she loves it!

Elizabeth Dover said...

Such a cute princess! She goes to Nancy's right? They are going to have so much fun this year! I have seen her lesson plan stuff and the field trips they are going to take sound really fun too.

Ashby Family said...

Haydin looks so cute in her back to school pictures. She is so ready and I'm sure she'll do awesome this year. She's going to Miss Marsha's right?

Angela said...

Oh my goodness, she is so cute!!

lindsay said...

Laura, she is SO cute! I can't believe how grown up she looks in those pictures! I am so glad she loves school, I bet it's a nice break! Although, like me, you probably wish your second child was in school too....now that would be a real break!!!

Tatum said...

Hi Laura! I found your blog! The girls are getting so big. I can't believe Haydin is in school. Hope you guys are doing well. email me at tatum.baker@hotmail.com and I will send you an invite to my blog.