Sunday, August 10, 2008

Little Monster


Tomorrow morning the girls have an appointment to get their pictures taken. In between bathing them and picking out what they were going to wear. I assumed Avery was playing with Haydin, but she had climbed in the closet and opened the blue marker. Haydin wrestled with Avery to get the marker back and as you can see Avery was obviously the winner. I had to intervene to get the marker away from her. We have been scrubbing marker off her face and head all night. Hopefully, by tomorrow it will fade.


She's so proud of herself.

10 comments:

Catherine Noorda said...

that is hilarious. avery is hamming it up for the camera! i hope just a little blue marker stays for tomorrow's appointment :)

Katrina said...

She is so stinkin cute even if she does have marker all over her face.

Lindsey said...

Stuff like that gets me sooo mad, but an hour later it is funny. You probably just smiled and got your camera! Cute!

Stilsons said...

I love it! I am so glad that someone else has a little monster running around their house too. I still haven't decided why, but I am pretty sure that all of these little monster act just like their Grandpa Kurt did. That's who we blame for the way Wade acts anyway. Let us know if you guys are still planning on coming up this weekend. We can't wait to see you guys but if Wade and Avery play together it should probably only be under close supervision! Talk to ya soon.

P.S. Happy Anniversary if I don't talk to you before then.

Brittany said...

That's hilarious! Avery makes me laugh... I hope you got the marker out before the pictures! Even if she does have marker on her face in the pics, I'm positive they will still be fabulous!

Chelsea said...

hahaha! SO FUNNY! These are the moments of motherhood hu? And how do they KNOW that its a bad time? Like a feeling that you were going to do pictures, then she does it? Thats the way hu?

jaanderson family said...

thats hilarious! she is adorable! lets swim soon! I need a swim day!

Elizabeth Dover said...

That is super funny. I remember when the girls made cookies for you when you had her, she is so big now and getting into markers with her big sister! So funny.

lindsay said...

Wow, she is such a wild child! She reminds me of someone I know....don't worry, the terrible two's get even worse! How did the pictures turn out? You are braver than me!!!!

The Jones Fam said...

How did the pictures go? I need to get Jaylee's and Jett's taken soon. I'm sad we couldn't go to the gym today, we'll have to do something later in the week!