Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Puppies


Aunt Sidney's dog (Bear) had seven lab puppies. We finally were able to see the puppies when they were five weeks old. Haydin loved playing with them. As you can see, the this poor puppy didn't stand a chance. He went down the slide. He went for several car rides. He even got pushed in a sled.
The sled ride.

Kali, Avery & Haydin playing with chalk.





Isn't this sweet?

7 comments:

The Jones Fam said...

Looks like a fun time in Utah! We need to go to the gym!

Tatum said...

So did you go home with a puppy? Truthfully, is there anything cuter in this world than Miss Avery's grin? She is delicious! How fun to play with cousins and puppies- a win win. Haydin is so grown up and so darling!

Katrina said...

Those puppies are so cute! So did you bring any home?!

jaanderson family said...

so cute laura! your girls are adorable! cant wait for friday!

Chelsea said...

Looks like your girls need a DOG!! hahaha! And I LOVE the cheesy face of Avery!!! SO SO SO CUTE! When we come home we SO need to get together!! I will call you!

Rachel McEwen said...

i love that pic of Avery! her cheesy smile makes me laugh. Also, it makes me laugh about haydin smothering that poor puppy. i know kennedy would do the same thing b/c she smothers kade all day long.

Angela said...

These are so cute! I love little puppies, and Avery's big grin!

We've been out of town a lot, and being in primary I feel like I never see or interact with anyone but the kids at church. So that's where I've been... what about you? No exercise class anymore?? =) My photography email is picturesbyAS@aol.com if you want to email me with potential dates to take pictures because I'd love to take them of your family! You've probably seen it but my photography website is imcapturingmoments.blogspot.com if you want to take a look at what kind of stuff I do.
OK, enough with my novel here...