Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Finn's Blessing


Finn was blessed August 24. He is such a good baby. He slept right through the luncheon.

Such cute cousins. Haydin loves being the oldest cousin.




Finn & Ellie in their bumbo chairs.
The dessert table (YUMMY).
Haydin loves to see aunt Carolyn. Obviously, she get tons of presents just for showing up.

Right before we left Little America to make it to the blessing. Avery had a little stomach problem and threw up all over herself right before we got to the church (notice the dress change).


Auntie Carolyn and Finn. I can't believe I didn't get a picture of uncle Will.
Grandpa Finlinson and his only grandson.
Spencer and his girlfriend Sarah.


6 comments:

Catherine Noorda said...

i love your dress. is it yellow? so pretty.

Brittany said...

How fun! Finn is such a handsome little guy! I love the picture of all of the cousins together. You've been visiting Utah a lot lately... how do you do it all? You amaze me, you're always on the go! The Energizer Bunny! Hahahaha!

Domina said...

Haydin is such a good big cousin! Your girls look so cute in their butterfly dresses and yellow flowers. :) I agree you are the energizer bunny!

lindsay said...

Looks like you guys had so much fun! Finn is such a doll! Could his room be any cuter? If she ever wants to come design a nursery for me, I would take her up on it!!!

Ashby Family said...

You have such a cute family (extended family included)I agree with Brittany "how do you do it?" Just hearing your schedule makes me tiered (ok so does mine) ; ) Glad you are able to make all the family trips they are great get a ways.

The Jones Fam said...

I love the pic of you and Haydin, you both look beautiful! I can't wait for kick-boxing on Tuesday!