Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Witching you a Happy Halloween


I am so happy that the girls love to play dress up. Secretly, I love to make them tutus, hair bows and dress them up. Haydin and Avery are going to be Dorthy from the Wizard of OZ for Halloween. If they tell you that Dorthy is a princess, please play along. Aren't they the cutest little Witches?


Avery couldn't get her hat to stay on.

12 comments:

Cairen said...

so cute, we love your little girls!

Lindsey said...

Cute girls! We still need to get together soon, Noah is all better now!

Ashby Family said...

you are so creative! How you get it all done while life is so crazy is amazing! I'm glad I got to see you at chucky cheese even if we didn't get to talk very much (I had to keep control of the token spending and Ariana who was constantly on the verge of melt downs; )) thanks for inviting us : ) Now that its cooling off we totally need to go to the park.

jaanderson family said...

those are so ADORABLE! I love them! tu tu day soon!

lindsay said...

SO CUTE! Another thing you have to teach me how to make!!!! Let me know when you guys are going to the pumpkin patch, my kids are dying to go!!!

The Jones Fam said...

Love it! Jaylee and Hayding will have to play together in their matching witch tutus!

Chelsea said...

HOW CUTE! your girls are stinking adorable! So so cute! Love the outfits, the skirts are so "out there" and PERFECT!! Nice and big and fluffy!!!

Danielle Avila said...

Hey girly - It's me Danielle. It was so good to see you at church last week. I feel like I never see you. I am so glad we are still in the same ward though. Your girlies are so cute. I can't believe they are going to be dorthy! Alexis is going to be dorthy too.She is sooo excited. I am going to be a witch. If you are at the trunk or treat we have to meet up so they can see each other. Check out my blog and keep in touch;) (P.S. You have to show me how to make some tutus...they are soo cute)

The Carter Fam said...

We love our little witches. They are so dang darling! Can't wait to see you guys again. Love you!!!

Melissa + Brett said...

Seriously they are too cute!!! I can't believe how big they both are!

Angela said...

those are the cutest little tutus!!And Dorothy is definitely a princess! =)

Brittany said...

You never cease to amaze me! Their costumes are fabulous! Your girlies are adorable and for sure the cutest witches I've ever seen! Hope you have a Happy Halloween!