Monday, October 27, 2008

Swimming in October


It's October 27th and 90 degrees outside. I love Vegas weather. We had to heat the pool all day to get it up to 80 degrees, but it was worth it.

Avery fell in the water again, but I was able to save her without dropping my phone.


Brylee, Haydin, Rylee and Avery. Such cute girls.

We have loved our pool this summer. I can't believe how fast this summer went by. Haydin basically taught herself to swim by watching the older kids. Avery thinks she can swim (we are getting used to jumping in after her).

6 comments:

Brittany said...

It really has been so warm here... it's crazy! All of those girls are so cute! Looks like they have lots of fun together! Props to Haydin for learning to swim... that's great, and I'm sure Avery will one day jump in and stay above water too!

Katrina said...

It was so fun. Thanks for inviting us!

Rachel McEwen said...

I know I can't believe that it has been so warm. I do miss a true fall though. That is why it is such a great investment to have a pool in vegas, you can swim 11 months out of the year:)

The Jones Fam said...

So fun! I love that it stays warm here, I hate cold weather! I love Avery's cute little swimming suit!

lindsay said...

I am so sad we missed it! Looks like you guys had fun...you will probably have a few more days to use it, crazy huh???

The Carter Fam said...

It looks like the girls had lots of fun! Yeah!!! We love your pool too and need to hurry back and enjoy swimming in it w/ you. Love you! :)