This year we celebrated Halloween all month long. I lost count of how many parties, carnivals and pumpkin patches we went to. Here are several pictures that document our fun month.
My little poser.
Trunk or Treat. 
Avery and daddy. She was full of it that night. We ended up leaving early because Avery kept running away.

Haydin's preschool party. Isaac, Miss Jennifer and Haydin.

Haydin and Isaac talked about their awesome costumes all month. They couldn't wait to go to the school party.
Avery and daddy. She was full of it that night. We ended up leaving early because Avery kept running away.
Haydin's preschool party. Isaac, Miss Jennifer and Haydin.
Haydin and Isaac talked about their awesome costumes all month. They couldn't wait to go to the school party.

14 comments:
your girls looked SO cute! I love their costumes:)
Your girls costumes are so cute! We so need to get together, Meikas has been asking for her blonde friend who looks just like her. It looks like you guys had a lot of fun over the Halloween season!
Your girls were SOO cute! (I still think Avery would have made a cute Toto!) Are you just exhausted after all those halloween parties? It's so fun, but thank goodness it's just once a year, huh???
They look so cute!!
I miss you guys... I'll be in Vegas for about 36 hours the first of January... and definitely want to see you. I get in Jan 1 late afternoon, and I'll be leaving Jan 3rd about noon... crazy short trip...
I'll call soon so we can catch up... my two weeks off started 20 minutes ago!
Halloween exhausted me, and we hardly had anything going on! Your girls were cute, but I didn't see your costume:)
The girls look absolutely darling. I love how they match. I'm so glad that the "princess" Dorthy costumes worked out for them. (Then again, Haydin looks like a princess everyday. She's such a girly girl.)
How adorable that your little girls matched!!! And dorthy!!! What a great costume! SO fun. Colette keeps asking me if it is Halloween again. I told her in 1 year and she was so sad!!! Next year I will have to do a party so we can get all the kiddies together!
Wow just reading that post made me tired... you guys were so busy and did so many fun Halloween activities! Your girls costumes are adorable! They're always so cute!
Your girls are beautiful! How cute that they were both Dorothy!
They are the cutest Dorothy's ever! The costumes turned out great! We need to do something soon!
Your babies sure where cute!
Such cute costumes and cute little girls!
You and your girls are so cute! love the little balloon puppies.
Your girls make the cutest Dorothy's ever!!!
Post a Comment