Bart, Laura, Haydin, & Avery
Poor thing! That looks like it hurts! Are your kids feeling any better?
oh how sad! i just love her brown eyes, they are my favorite! and in those pics they are definately puppy dog eyes....so sad.
Ouch is right! She smacked herself good! Hope she's feeling better!
Poor little Avery. I want to kiss her better. Love that little girl. She's so beautiful!!!
Ouch, ouch, OUCH! I keep waiting for Ariana to get one like that because jumping off the coach downstairs is one of her favorite games too.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Poor thing! That looks like it hurts! Are your kids feeling any better?
oh how sad! i just love her brown eyes, they are my favorite! and in those pics they are definately puppy dog eyes....so sad.
Ouch is right! She smacked herself good! Hope she's feeling better!
Poor little Avery. I want to kiss her better. Love that little girl. She's so beautiful!!!
Ouch, ouch, OUCH! I keep waiting for Ariana to get one like that because jumping off the coach downstairs is one of her favorite games too.
Post a Comment