Yes, she prefers to be carried upside down.
Avery loves to tease. Every time she passes Haydin she tries to tickle her belly. If you ask Avery where her belly is, be prepared -- she will show you.
Look out Haydin.
It cracks her up every time.
Bart, Laura, Haydin, & Avery
Yes, she prefers to be carried upside down.
Avery loves to tease. Every time she passes Haydin she tries to tickle her belly. If you ask Avery where her belly is, be prepared -- she will show you.
Look out Haydin.
Posted by Laura Larsen at 9:03 PM
2 comments:
that is too funny and cute. avery and haydin are such sweet sisters and friends.
So sweet! I love the pictures, what a beautiful background! I love the bellies! Your girls are so adorable! but where are you?!?! Like all mommies, we are always behind the camera!!! Playdate soon!!! I will call you this week!!!
Post a Comment