Saturday, April 11, 2009

Dancing in the Park

Haydin's dance class was asked to dance April 4th, just a weeks notice. We didn't have costumes, so the mother's got together and made these tutus & flower clips. They turned out great.

Elliot, Kennedy & Haydin. We missed you Adriana.

Little buddies. They did such a wonderful job. Haydin smiled and danced the entire time.











4 comments:

finnwildon said...

We wish we would have been able to see Haydin dance. She looks adorable. (I love the girls matching tutus and flower hair pieces... super cute!) We love you guys!

Cairen said...

They look so cute! I love little girls dancing its so fun!

Lindsey said...

How cute! Avrie just had her end of the year performance too! Where does Haydin take dance?

Chelsea said...

How adorable is your little ballerina!
We have to get together again for another fantastic play date!
Oh, and I will do a name sign with you anytime! We just have to get the stuff! Its way easy!