Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Avery Turns 2

We started the day at Gym Cats for Avery's class. Next week, she moves up to the Mini Kitten's class.





None of the pictures are in any order.
Haydin did an awesome job planning the party. She wanted snow cones, water toys, lots of cupcakes, a bean bag toss (not a good idea with 2 year olds), Pin the tail on the pony (Haydin & Kierra liked this game) and swimming.


Avery had so much fun!!! She smiled all day.






I think Avery likes the attention. Camden, Haydin, Kierra, Avery & Hallie.





Let's get this party started. Avery waiting for her friends to come over.






Avery, Grandpa Kurt, Grandma Becky & Haydin.


























Breakfast celebration. Love Haydin's morning hair.
































Haydin had told Bart and I that Avery really, really needs a Baby Alive Doll. Well, since we are pushovers, they both got one. The babies go everywhere with them.













1 comments:

finnwildon said...

Looks like the party was a ton of fun!!! I can't wait to see the girls next week... we are going to have a ton of fun! Love you guys! :)