Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Easter

We colored 24 eggs and she wanted to do more. However, on Easter all she wanted was the plastic eggs with candy in them.
Avery truly is my daughter. She loves candy!!! She didn't want her toys just the good stuff.
Haydin is getting ready for the pool.

Bart and Haydin rolling Easter eggs down the hill. Since we don't eat hard boiled eggs at my house, we decided to destroy them.

2 comments:

Elizabeth Dover said...

My kids are the same they love to dye them but they don't care about them the way they do about the platic ones. What hill is that they rolled them down?

Rachel McEwen said...

That is so funny about the easter eggs. I bet that was fun to watch! You are so brave to color so many eggs. I am a mean mom and didn't do any this year. I know...I'm bad!