Monday, April 14, 2008

Feeding the ponies

Avery and I aren't big animal lovers.


We let Bart and Haydin feed the ponies carrots. Haydin wants to know when we are getting our own ponies just like cousin Ryker. (Never)


We had a great weekend, the weather was perfect and kids rode their bikes, played on the swingset and feed the horses.



Haydin and cousin Ryker.


Haydin, Kalli and Grandma Becky.

4 comments:

Elizabeth Dover said...

Looks like she really had fun with the ponies.

Fergie, Huh... I remember seeing some free tickets offered on line but was it on a week night? I don't remember why I did't sign up for them, Oh well, there will be other concerts. Living here has it's advantages at times dosn't it?

We miss you at Activity Days. Glad you can start coming again soon. The girls will be so happy when I tell them. We've been having alot of fun. It is probably one of the best callings a person can ask for, don't you think?

Brittany said...

Laura how are you? I haven't seen you in forever! How was your birthday Saturday? Did you do anything fun? I'm sure you did! Looks like you guys had fun in Utah... your girls are so so cute! We need to get together soon! Take care!

Cairen said...

oh that is so FUN! Meika loves animals too, if I had my way we would move to the middle of no where and get lots of farm animals...so fun!

jaanderson family said...

hey...i am so excited to come swim in your warm pool! my kids sure didnt mind it cold though! we loved it! thanks for coming on thursday! it was so much fun!