Haydin loved feeding the ducks.
Avery and Sienna chillin in the strollers.
Meika, Haydin & Cooper posing for pictures.
Haydin loves playing with her friend Kennedy.
Avery enjoys her time alone.
Saturday, May 3, 2008
Sunset Park
Posted by Laura Larsen at 8:57 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Cute pics! I love sunset park!The one of Avery is so sweet. We need to go walking again and maybe the horses will be there this time!
I love sunset park too and I never realized they have that pond there. As dumb as that sounds, I have always just gone to the play ground. I am going to take some bread and my kids and a picnic and go sometime! Is your class over? Activity days are Wednesday at 6. This week. I need to call Melissa and find out what we are doing. Talk to you later. We Have Missed You! :)
The picture of Kennedy and Haydin is very cute! I didn't realize that Haydin was so much taller than Kennedy. Kobe and Kennedy keep asking to go back, but until the ducks start eating the bread that you actually throw at them we will wait:)
I don't know why I've never taken my kids to Sunset Park. It looks like fun!
Cute Pictures! My girls both loved feeding the ducks! Hope your trip to Utah is going good!
Hey,I've got an idea. E-mail me your e-mail address so I can invite you to my site. I think the e-mail address I have for you isn't right. :)Elizabeth_hutson@hotmail.com
Post a Comment