Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Dance Recital


May 21st was Haydin's Dance Recital. She was so excited. She wanted everyone to come watch her dance. Grandma Becky and Grandma Joyce both had their last week of school and couldn't make it. Sometimes it's hard to be so far away from family. A huge Thank you to Lindsay, Rylie and Amie for coming.
Haydin did a great job and loved dancing (she has watched her performance several times now).

5 comments:

Lindsey said...

Avrie's final recital is tomorrow! Exciting! Playdate Monday sounds good. Oh, I keep meaning to tell you Noah thinks our new house is Laura's house!

Katrina said...

Our girls are so cute. They did so awesome that night. I am so proud of them.

jaanderson family said...

Haydin did so good that night! She looked so adorable up on the stage! I was very impressed! Had fun today! Your girlies were so good! Thanks for lunch!

Rachel McEwen said...

she looks so pretty in her costume. I can tell that she has been swimming in her new pool b/c she looks tan:)

Elizabeth Dover said...

The little girls were so cute that night. I loved their little costumes and they did such a good job.