Sunday afternoon, Haydin and Avery disappeared into their play closet. Moments later, Avery came walking out in this nice pink outfit. Haydin is obsessed with dressing herself, and now she has a little buddy to mess with. We have no idea how she undressed and dressed Avery without making her scream.
Avery was excited to model the outfit Haydin dressed her in.
Wow, check out her fashion sense. Love the hat with the crown. When I asked Haydin about her outfit she said her shoes matched her purple purse and crown. We are so proud.

9 comments:
Your girls are so darling! I love Haydin's outfit... and I can't believe she got Avery all dressed up! That's hilarious! I bet it's nice for you that they play together... I loved it when my boys starting playing together! Hope all of your bow making went well!
I bet it is so fun for Haydin now that Avery is getting older. They will play so well together, and fight well too:)
They are so cute! I am very impressed that Haydin was able to dress Avery.
I love Avery's excitement in these pictures! That is something Haydin getting her all dressed up. And how creative to add her purple accessories. What a smart little girl to think of something like that.
Cute cute Laura! Its so fun when they are old enough to play together! I love Haydins outfit! And now she has a "doll" to play with and dress up!! Avery looks so happy all dressed up!
It is so nice when your children start playing with each other. I love that Haydin dressed Avery. What cute girls you have!
That is so cute! Now you have to teach them how to do the runway walk.
Isn't dress up fun? Noah loves to dress up too, and it makes Randy so upset! Do you happen to know where I could get satin gloves for Avrie? I know, it's a random question.
This seriously cracked me up. I love Haydin's pose at the end..so fabulous...
Post a Comment